78 Rusden Street, Armidale
3 2 2
Step inside this home and be prepared to be blown away!
A beautiful intertwining of Edwardian weatherboard tradition and a striking modern renovation to produce a home that is unparalleled on many fronts. This home is currently like nothing on the market in Armidale, and quite possibly like nothing Armidale has never seen.
Features are almost endless, here is but a taste.
· 3 Bedrooms, all with built in robes, original polished floor boards and highset ceilings.
· 2 Bathrooms, the master housing twin shower heads and centrepiece bathtub. A powder room also tucked away within the floor plan for extra versatility.
· Open plan living / dining room featuring living vertical garden wall, wood heating (water jacketed for hot water in winter and hydronic heating capable) and so much more.
· Modern Galley style kitchen incorporating super sleek lines, rough textures and window splashback looking onto mature Japanese maples trees.
· Glass walled study / mudroom with French doors that open onto the rear deck and into the garden.
· Double lock up Garage with fully cemented driveway.
· Mature planted low maintenance lawns.
Without even beginning to touch on everything this home has to offer, most features of this home lie beneath the beautiful textures and finishes. A must inspect for those wanting nothing but the finest in a property.
Make an Enquiry
- All fields required.
Armitage and Buckley allows you to stay up to date with any updates to this property listing. Notifications are automatically sent to your RSS aggregator or email address when any information is updated.